By Sebastian
Posts Custom
Chelsea wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:17:45 pm
Sebastian

At F9 when Robb was gonna be voted out if Clay didn't quit. I told you that I wanna vote for him because I just want to show my loyalty to him and I know you are not going home at that time. I told you I wrote your name down because it didn't even matter anyways and also you are not going home. You got upset with me and you told me you are NEVER going to write my name and to "rEsToRe" that trust, you made me post something at the Camp Fire thread and I did it because I was loyal to you even it hurts to do that to Robb especially that he feels helpless, but I was stupid because I thought you were real and did that. I told you I will never going to write you name again. Well guess what I always keep my word so I just want you to know I will not write your name.

Good luck.
Is there any way I can change your mind and explain my actions?

Sebastian

• Amazigh Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Donathan
Mike wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:10:47 pm
You all seem to be survivor fanatics, so which previous winner would you say you played the most like? a short explanation would probably help too.
I think that the survivor winner I played the most like is probably Michele Fitzgerald, which is a dangerous thing to say to a group of survivor superfans while trying to pitch the fact that I should win considering her win has been highly debated in the time since then. But, I was always a fan of her game. Growing up as a kid watching the early seasons of Survivor live I always was drawn to the UTR female players like Jenna Morasca or Amber who didn't get the respect I felt they deserved because while they didn't play big, they played correctly for what they needed to accomplish considering the cards that had been dealt. With Michele, it was a return to that where she was smart, strategically capable, and knew how to position herself in a way that would give her options to succeed regardless of if she was the one calling the shots or not. She paid attention to the social aspects of the game and that was her link to being in the know at all times. I know I didn't play this game like an Aubry and it's frustrating to watch someone who isn't the clear best player of the season sit here and make the same case for my game over and over but I really feel like I accomplished what I set out to do and that is to build relationships and use that to get to the point where I am now. I stand by my defense of Michfitz game and her worth of winner and I believe that out of the past winners my game most resembles hers.

Donathan

• Amazigh Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Sebastian
Custom Posts
Ok final pitch to some of you! Before you cast your vote I want you to do me one small favor. Go back and read all of your confessionals in the game and ask yourself a couple questions. How did you feel in the game? How do you feel now? What was your perception on us three before hand? What is your perception on us now? Has it changed? What changed it? No trickery here, just something that I did before I came to answer these questions and I felt a bit more humbled after doing it. Whatever happens happens, only choices. And I get you all hate me as a human being enough to tell me to eat shit, call me a jerk, cunt, scumbag, whatever. But I loved every moment of this game and every one of you. Keep it real guys and we can find each other for real on monday.

Sebastian

• Amazigh Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Davie
Posts Custom
I know time isn't up quite yet, but I just want to say thank you guys. I was really worried that I'd be written off before I even got a chance to explain my game, but you guys were open-minded and really allowed me to explain myself and talk through things, so thank you for that.

Davie

• Amazigh Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Mike
Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:19:44 pm
This is a 10 minute warning, you should get all of your final questions in soon to give the F3 the opportunity to answer them.
I've got nothing Jeff. Thank you guys for your answers tonight. Fuck you all and good luck!

Mike

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Donathan
oh damn we doing closing speeches? okay!!!!! ive said all i could say about this game at this point and youll never get to hear from me again until this game is over so i just want to say i hope you go back and read everything that i said and really give it a chance and take my passion for this game to heart (except mike dont take me calling you a dumb bitch to heart lmao) this game is now over for me and its up to you and i cant wait to talk shit with yall at the reunion!!!!!

Donathan

• Amazigh Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom
Alright guys, I hope you got everything you needed to make this important decision.

I will give you the night to get your final votes in for the winner. Take the time to reminisce on the season, on the final three's answers, and decide who you think is worthy of the title of Stranded in Morocco Winner.

Votes will be due at 7c/8e tomorrow night. Any vote can be changed before then, so feel free to vote now, think on it tonight and then change it if you so choose.

Final 3, I will ask that you all vote for which of the other two finalists you would like to win Stranded as a tie breaker should it come down to that.

Tomorrow, at 8c/9e we will reveal the winner of the season and the $100 prize. Immediately afterwards we will reveal how the viewers have voted on Fan Favorite, which is a $25 prize. We will then do a live reunion where you are all invited to join us on discord. Please make a discord account if you haven't already and be prepared for a long night of reliving/reminiscing and getting to know our alumni! It's going to be fun, the stress relief of finale night after a looooong season is always the most fun part of a season.

So while I would love to reveal the winner tonight, you'll all just have to wait a little while longer. :)

Good night, and see you all tomorrow.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom